Is your campus ready for students to return?
The coronavirus pandemic is the largest global health crisis of the past century. The American death toll hit a terrifying 100,000 milestone on May 27, 2020. While the curve is gradually flattening and businesses are reopening, history shows that resurgences can create new waves of outbreaks, leading to more periods of shutdown and delayed economic recovery. What can schools do to prevent the spread of coronavirus via HVAC maintenance and behavior change initiatives?
Click here to download GreenerU’s latest white paper, published July 2020: Buildings and People: Managing Health and Safety During a Pandemic.
This paper offers the following:
- An overview of how COVID-19 is transmitted—to the best of our current understanding
- Suggested behavior change methods to communicate, contextualize, and motivate students, faculty, and staff to remain vigilant while returning to campus during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Methods of preventing the transmission of COVID-19 via building operations
- Short-term strategies to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 before reoccupying spaces
- Longer-term strategies to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 in occupied spaces
GreenerU can help you with COVID-related building and change management solutions. Services we provide include:
- Performing an HVAC systems review, inventory, and condition assessment
- Retrocommissioning HVAC and controls systems
- Providing recommendations for short-term and long-term system changes for building operations during a pandemic
- Designing and implementing HVAC solutions that improve health, safety, and energy performance
- Facilitating teams managing changes to building usage and operating plans
- Supporting the development of a communication strategy based on your new operational plans
Contact us today.
Back to Articles