At GreenerU, we take our sustainability mission seriously. We recognize that
we all must take actions, big and small. Like our college clients, we, too, look for
the most cost-effective ways to bring about the most impactful results in lowering
greenhouse gas emissions.
Here are some of the things we’re doing today at GreenerU:
- Buying 100-percent renewable energy for our electricity needs and
reducing office energy consumption to the maximum extent possible
through infrastructure changes and in-house behavioral programs.
- Car-pooling wherever possible using the most fuel-efficient vehicles
- Balancing our employees’ average annual car travel with certified CO2
Emissions Offsets that support meaningful energy efficiency, renewable
energy development, and mitigation projects.
- Prioritizing sustainability, even over lowest-price, when we buy supplies
- Reducing waste by recycling, composting, and avoiding heavily packaged
At GreenerU, we believe all of our actions are important. With our highly motivated staff and dedication to sustainability, we will continue to look for new ways to make a difference.